Our organic hemp duvet is a sustainable, natural summer cover in the ultra-light heat class. The filling consists of regionally grown hemp and cotton, while the cover is made of pure cotton satin. No synthetic pesticides or chemical fertilizers are used in the production of the processed materials, which are grown in accordance with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) requirements. Hemp is a material that is particularly appreciated for its temperature-regulating effect. The fiber is also able to absorb plenty of moisture on the inside without feeling damp, and gradually passes it into the ambient air.
- Packed in an environmentally friendly, degradable PLA corn non-woven bag, which is manufactured by the charity Lebenshilfe e.V.
- Skilled craft studio production
- Made in Germany
- Cover: 100% cotton (GOTS-certified organic cotton)
- Filling: 60% hemp (GOTS-certified organic hemp), 40% cotton (GOTS-certified organic cotton)
- Washable on a wool wash program at up to 60°C